Hello! Thank you for checking the updated protocols and salon guidelines. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me! I will continue to update this page as I hear more facts on what I will need to do in the salon. Until we meet again, please stay healthy and cherish this time with your families.
Due to COVID19, I have put in place new ways to work that will ensure the safety of myself and every guest I service in the salon.
1. Servicing one guest at a time. I will no longer be seeing any guests in between any other guest. I know this may push out appointments a little further, but this is actually well deserved one on one time that we need!
2. Masks are to be worn by everyone. I ask that you please bring your own to the appointment. If you are receiving a color service, I suggest having two in case color gets on one of them.
3. Sanitation of tools and station/chairs/shampoo bowls will be done between every client. This means I will be adding space between appointments to properly clean and sanitize for your safety.
4. There will be NO waiting area in the salon at this time. Waiting in your car or close by is best. When I am ready to service you, you will receive a text message.
5. Immediately after entering the building, please proceed to the washroom and wash your hands.
6. Bring as little with you as possible. Leave purses at home or in your trunk if needed. Phone and wallet is all that I ask you to have with you.
7. No drinks, food, or magazines will be provided at this time. I ask that you please don't bring anything with you or if needed, leave anything in your vehicle for before or after being serviced.
8. Hours will be adjusted due to a small work space and to accommodate all guests/coworkers.
9. If you have any symptoms of illness, are awaiting a Covid test, or have been in contact with anyone who is ill in the last 2 weeks, your appointment will need to be rescheduled to a different day. Please be kind and cancel ahead of time (24 hour notice).
10. I will use a touch-less thermometer to take your temperature. Anyone with a temperature over 99 degrees will be asked to reschedule their reservation.
11. Please do not bring anyone else to your reservation with you. The salon is limited to the number of people at a time and we would like everyone to feel comfortable and be able to work properly.
12. I also ask that we catch up on your life, kids, pets, projects, and fun adventures. I ask that this be a Covid free zone. I understand this has affected everyone differently, but I would like to keep this a positive work space.
13. No walk in appointments will be taken during this time. If you would like an appointment you will need to book either online or through email. Appointments booked will be approved. Once approved, you will get a notification for your confirmed appointment.
* Updates on guidelines for Illinois may change throughout time. Please check back for any new protocols that may have been added.